Saturday, February 5, 2011

Incredible India

 This is the text I received on my mobile...I do not think I should clarify further.

What is India??? " 
A nation where Pizza  reaches home faster than Ambulance and Police.
Where you get car loan at 8% but education loan at 10%.
Where rice is Rs.20/- and sim card is free.
Where people worships Goddess Durga and kills brutally the female foetus.
Where Olympic shooter wins gold, govt gives 3 crore (30 million) and another shooter dies fighting the terrorists, the govt gives 1 lakhs ( 100 000).

Really an Incredible India


3 comments:

  1. this is pathetic... really....
    sorry to see all these contradictions of incredible India.....

    BTW i am glad to see you at my space and thnx for following my Blog....
    hope to see you again on my upcoming posts....
    keep writing.....

    Best wishes,
    irfan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the truth, Shalet, nicely compiled, though feel sad to know the reality in print.

    ReplyDelete