Monday, January 3, 2011

This is life. Don't be blind to it

I came across this video accidentally and I cursed myself for being too self indulgent. I am from a country (India) ,where you can see wealth and poverty together. Sometimes this utter poverty strikes straight on your face. Since we are self indulgent we always shove the truth into the back burner. But how long can we be blind to the harsh realities of life. How can we wake up our humanity from its slumber ?

" Humanity" is what today the world needs. It is shocking to learn that there exists a lot of people all around the world who is struggling to have a square meal. As an ordinary citizen of the world, I can only make an attempt to share this horrendous plight all around the globe.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHALET, THANX FOR POSTING THIS VID. IT REALLY MAKES US FEEL HOW FORTUNATE WE ARE COMPARED TO THE MANY PEOPLE, CHILDREN ESPECIALLY AROUND THE WORLD WHO BARELY HAVE A DECENT MEAL A DAY. I WISHED ALL THOSE CHILDREN IN THE VID WILL ONE DAY BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE THROUGH EDUCATION AND BE BETTER PERSONS THAN OURSELVES.

    ReplyDelete